Including with water softener: 1 housing 1" + 1 wound polypropylene cartridge 9-3/4" 20 micron + 1 titrant kit + 1 chlorine maker
Warning: Last items in stock!
Softening of next-generation valve volume and easy programming. Parkin delayed regeneration valve 859D to mixing valve to adjust the hardness out.
Bypass installation included.
Electronic controller integrated into the top cover. Pre-assembled and tested system for a easier installation and start-up. Battery incorporated for dinamic memory.
Four different regeneration:
- time initiated regenerations according to selected frequence (Ex: Softener will regenerate every three days at 02:00AM).
- meter immediate - Regenerations are started after treating the programmed volume of water.
- delayed regenerations - Regenerations are started after treating the programmed volume of water at the programmed hour.
- mixed regeneration - Similar to delayed regeneration, but it allows to program a maximum period of time without regenerations. After this time the system will start a delayed regeneration.
- CE, NSF Certified
Adjustment of the hardness out
It's recommended to not leak totally softened water in a residential installation. Dayton Water softeners have a residual hardness integrated regulator that allows you to precisely adjust the hardness of the treated water. To adjust the residual hardness must then carefully open the regulator MIX valve. All softeners are supplied with the valve fully closed and then will deliver water at 0°F. Water intended for human consumption, we recommend a residual hardness between 5 and 10ºF for copper pipes and between 8 and 10 º F for iron pipes. Depending on the hardness out planned, the water softener will tend to produce more water and less sweetened salt intake because the input hardness must be compensated with the output value. A water softner of 30 liter resin with a hardness of incoming 40°F and 5°F and out of hardness, develops 4.857lit. of softened water (170:35=4.857). In this case must planning 4.9 m3 in treatment capacity of the softener through the buttons on the display. The average every person consumes 150 liters of water a day is recommended and a regeneration time scheduled every 4/5 days, then a family of 4 with water at 40°F consumes x5 days 3.000 liters, a 30 liters of water softner so with a planned regeneration even at 6 days can be installed.
Specifications Model 12,5 lt. resin. (ideal for 2/3 people)
- Resin: 12,5 lt
- In/out 3/4" M
- Regeneration salt consumption: 1 kg / salt.
- Water consumption for regeneration: 62,5 lt.
- Number treated water for regeneration 35°F-1,40m3, 40°F-1,22m3, 45°F-1,08m3, 50°F-0,98m3, 60°F-0,81m3.
- Working flow m3/h 0,50
- Working flow m3/h MAX 0,75
- Inlet pressure (min./max.): 2,5 - 8,6 kg/cm
- Working temperature: 4-35 C
- Power supply: 220 -12VAC/50 Hz
- Dimensions in cm (HxWxD) 57,5x33,3x50,5
- C type plug
Benefits and advantages
Reduction of water hardness, which is cause of scale.
ENERGY SAVING: the device prevents the formation of deposits in pipes and hydraulic lines. Greater sense of wellness during the shower. Skin soft and clean. Increased duration of appliances and boilers.
COST SAVING: reduction in the use of soaps, fabric softeners and chemicals. Reduced maintenance costs. Fully automatic operation. It should just worry about adding salt in the water softner.
Included with the water softener
- 1 housing 1" + 1 wound polypropylene cartridge 9-3/4" - 20 micron
- 1 titrant kit to test the hardness of water
- 1 Chlorine Maker
|water softener||water softener|
Dalla Ditta TERMOIDRAULICARV ho avuto un servizio ottimo per cortesia e professionalità. Mi auguro, nei casi di successiva assistenza, di poter contare sull'efficacia di questo servizio.Prof. MARCO ANNUNZIATI.