Water softener AUTOTROL Peanut 368/606 3/4" elect. with metered-time regeneration and 14 lt. Heterospherical resin
Warning: Last items in stock!
This is a water softener elegant design that gives you the feeling of luxury water. Reduces the unpleasant limestone around the tub and the sink. It will save you money on your heating bill and reduce the consumption of all detergents and cleaning products. The water pipes will always be clean and free from fouling, clogging and damage. In all the water circuit there will be more pressure losses or water flows minors.
Efficient and carbon neutral
The Peanut 368 water softener has been shown to save up to 24% of the cost of running the heating system. The new Peanut 368 water softener has been specifically designed to look good. Consisting of a sleek compact shell which encases all working parts and looks great, but most importantly keeps everything clean and tidy. The Peanut 368 is one of the very few softeners available that can be defined as carbon neutral (defined by the Energy Saving Trust). Saving 50% on soap and detergent and prolonging the life of clothes by up to 15%.
- Dimensions in cm (HxWxD) 50,7x28,2x44
- Liter resin: 14
- Resin: Heterospherical o Monospherical.
- Power: 230V-50Hz / 12V (power supply) European Plug
- Pressure min: 1,8bar(1,8kg/cm2)
- Pressure Max: 8bar(8kg/cm2)
- Nominal flow: 0,8m3/h
- Max flow: 1,1m3/h
- Reserve: reserve fixed with immediate or delayed regeneration (settable)
- Number of regeneration cycles: 5
- Type regeneration: downflow
- Tank: 10"x16"
- Temperature Min: 2°C
- Temperature Min: 35°C
- Environment temperature max: 45°C
- Average number of days between regenerations: 4 days(2) max 30 days.
- Power consuption: Typically 1 watt
- Input / Output water 3/4" male thread
- Drain: Male tube to hose elbow OD stem 1/2"
- Brine: 3/8 "compression
- Noryl By-pass icluded
- Exchange capacity: 72,80ºHFxm3.
- Salt consumption for regeneration: 1,89 Kg./Salt.
- Water consumption in regeneration: 100lt.
- Quantity of water treated for regeneration, 30°F-2,43m3, 35°F-2,08m3, 40°F-1,82m3, 45°F-1,62m3, 50°F-1,45m3, 60°F-1,22m3.
Included with the water softener
- 3-pieces standard housing 10" clear IN-OUT 3/4" with wrench & wall mounting bracket
- Green filter wound polypropylene cartridge 9-3/4'' - 20 micron
- Kit Total Hardness (1°F) single reagent 15cc.
- 1 Chlorine maker
Autotrol 368 Valve
The 368 Valve is a fully-integrated valve/control combination that packs all the brainpower and performance in one ultracompact housing.
- Easy, Three-Step Programming – Time-of-Day, Salt Dosage, Regeneration Interval
- Full Range of Application Settings – Water Saver and multiple Slow-rinse Cycles
- Battery-Free Memory Retention – Super capacitor provides time-of day-backup
- Water Cycling Design – Incorporates the time-tested reliability of Autotrol valve disc technology
- Multiple Regen Functions – Quick cycle, delay (next 2 a.m.), instantaneous manual operation and increased regen frequency
- Large LED Display – Has icon graphics for system functions (salt dosage, regen interval, camshaft position, and more)
- Front-Loading Components – For fast, easy service
• Controller Operating Voltage: 12 Volt – AC (Requires use of Pentair Water®-supplied transformer)
• Input Supply Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz (Controller configuration dependent)
• Motor Input Voltage: 12 Volt – AC Controller System
• Power Consumption: 3 Watts average
• Transformer Output Voltage: 12 Volt – AC 400mA
• Transformer Input Options: 115 Volt – AC 50/60 Hz, 230 Volt – AC 50/60 Hz, 100 Volt – AC 50/60 Hz
Flow Rates (Valve Only)
• Service @ 15 PSI (1.03 BAR) drop: 16.6 gpm (4.3Cv) / 3.77 m3/h (3.68kV)
• Backwash @ 25 PSI (1.72 BAR) drop: 2.75 gpm (0.55Cv) / 0.62 m3/h (0.48kV)
• Tank Thread: 2-1/2" – 8, male
• Inlet/Outlet Thread: 3/4" BSPT, male - 3/4" NPT, male - 1" BSPT, male - 1" NPT, male
• Drain Line: 1/2" – BSPT, male / 1/2" – NPT, male
• Brine Line: 3/8" – BSPT, male / 3/8" – NPT, male
• Distributor Tube Diameter: 1.050" (27 mm)
• Distributor Tube Length: Flush to top of tank ± 1/2"
|water softener||water softener|
There are no reviews