Male elbow DMfit OD tube 10 mm - BSPT thread 1/4"
Price per piece
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/10/2018
Male elbow DMfit OD tube 10 mm- BSPT thread 1/4"
Water & foods use: Dm Fit products are manufactured from safe, non-toxic materials meeting the requirements of the US FDA, WRAS, ANSI/NSF-51, 61, ACS, KTW and DVGW-W270. Our products are widely used in water purification, food/beverage and pneumatic systems.
Function & quality: DM fit provides quick and convenient assembly - saving time & expense. The ISO9001, 14001 registered quality system ensures our customers a superior level of product quality.
Applications: Beyond water and food use, fittings can be used with air, gases, vacuum and liquids. And all connections can be assembled and disassembled repeatedly. A broad of sizes covers a broad scope of applications.
Color: black acetal copolymer.
This products is in Acetal resin, also know as POM. Highly durable and resistant to fatique and creep. It has high resistance to a wide
range of organic and inorganic chemicals and detergents. Not recommended for use with strong acids or repeated exoposure to
See how easy it is to use a quick-connect fitting
- Cut the part of the tube to be inserted into the fitting to plane the end.
- Make sure to use a clean tube without any foreign material or cracks.
- When inserting the tube, remove any obstructions before fully inserting the tube.
- Inserting the tube into the fitting only takes moderate force. The tube or fitting should not be scratched or damaged in the
process, as this is the main cause for water leaks later on.
- To make sure that the fitting is properly connected to the tube, pull it once. After pulling insert a spanner under the collet and
push the tube into the fitting once more for a complete insertion.
For maximum flexibility, fittings may be reused and combined to provide wider functions.
- male BSPT thread 1/4"
- quick connection fitting 10 mm
There are no reviews